INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE AND SPORTS ACADEMY
At SOCA, admission is all year round, so students can be admitted into the school whenever they apply provided there is available space.
1. A prospective student-athlete must not be less than 10 years old (For JSS1 Applicants) or more than 15 years old.
2. They must have completed their Junior secondary school (For SS1 Applicants) or Primary School (For JSS1 Applicants)
3. Additionally, prospective students must be talented enough to be admitted into one or a combination of the following Sport Academies in the school:
Track and Fields Academy
To be eligible for admission, please apply online and attach copies of the following before submission.
1. 3 recent passport photographs
2. Medical letter of fitness
3. Birth certificate
4. Transcript – past academic record
5. A teller for the required application form fees through the listed designated bank
BANK: First City Monumental Bank (FCMB)
Account Name: The International (Sports) Academy
Account No: 0335234012
Please note that our application form costs N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira)
Application forms can either be filled online or downloaded.
Forms can also be picked up at the following locations or download form here SOCA APPLICATION FORM (301 downloads) ;
Lagos Liaison Office: 2 Oweh Street, Jibowu, Lagos
School Main Campus : Segun Odegbami International College and Sports Academy, Km 56 Lagos/Sango/Abeokuta Express Way, Wasimi Orile, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Abeokuta liaison office: The Sports Lounge building, 1 Odunjo Cresent, Adigbe road, Panseke/Onikoko Abeokuta.
Scholarship | Athletics | Opportunity